So a few days ago, on March 9th to be exact, I signed up for Denise Jaden's Awesome March Madness, I mean it's not the March Madness of basketball fame, but still it is very very cool. Plus it allowed me to set some goals:
So without further ado, here are my goals for March Madness:
1. Write at least one chapter in my current YA WIP.
2. Write and post at least 5 blog entries in my poor neglected Livejournal.
3. Write at least 500 words a day. So by the end of March I will have 15,500 new words. Of course, they'll be spread across a few different projects, but they'll still be new words.
4. Prepare for Script Frenzy. Get to know my characters - who they are and what do they want. Unless, of course, this is cheating.
5. Try to read at least half my current to-read pile.
6. Try to avoid overusing the phrase "at least."
7. Also I'm working on limiting my Pepsi intake to three can a day. (So far today, I've only had one.)
So without counting this sentence I am at 267 words. (Yes, I am ignoring the fact that I signed up for it on March 9, so I have eight days or 4,000 words to make up for.)
267 down, 15,233 to go.